The French-American Biotechnology Springboard (FABS) team guides Bio-Entrepreneurs in the highly specific scientific, business, and cultural New England environment.
WHO WE ARE
The French-American Biotechnology Springboard (FABS) is a steering committee developed in collaboration with the French-American Chamber of Commerce of New England [FACCNE] to guide French Bio-Entrepreneurs in the highly specific scientific, business, and cultural New England environment. The team is comprised of American and French professional volunteers with complementary backgrounds and competencies, who have had and/or are currently holding positions in Massachusetts-based Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies.
WHAT WE DO
- Mentoring French companies that are evaluating or have decided to start their business in New England.
- Guiding French Bio-Entrepreneurs with their first steps in establishing a US presence, providing experience and expertise to facilitate their development, and leverage connections as well as local expertise of a dynamic network of professionals.
- Supporting FACCNE life sciences activities, along with a yearly FACCNE Biotech meeting in March.
- Coaching start ups and institutions to be better prepared for the US market, through the offering of French biotech tours, one-on-one coaching, and support in optimizing corporate presentations.
- Helping US Companies explore and connect with the French market through participation in programs and with groups such as Boston French Consulate's Office for Science and Technology - accelerator designed to help entrepreneurs grow their business in France and Europe.